Saturday, July 17, 2010

A wounded Marriage

Do you really get time to spend with your family? How many times do you do it per month? Most of marriage break because of couple not having time for communication and solving their differences. Have you ever remembered how you met your spouse before engagement and then later marriage? How many times did you communicate? Do you remember the time you were receiving your calls? Did you complain about it? How was her appearance? Did she or he looks ugly? Did some force you to marry her? Did you like her character or behaviour? Why did you accept him or her if you knew his or her character were not good? Now it is more than some months and you have started complaining about your spouse. I don`t know whether you saw that character in her before you said "Yes I do" Remember God hate divorce! Some people make wrong choices by rushing into marriage. It is my prayer for anyone desiring to marry to take time in prayers and good time before he marry. Before you start to complain about your spouse behaviour, please communicate with her and solve your issues. It is not wise the third part to know your problems before you settling the issues. Divorce is not the answer for your marriage. Some healing of your marriage can come just by you Communicating and remembering how you met the first and how you Pastor Mike http://friendsofjesusministries.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Pastor Mike said...

Farrell Kent

I met Karen at Central Bible College in Springfield, Missouri after several years of praying for directions to help me know her upon meeting her. After meeting her that first day, I knew she was to be my wife. She had been praying in the same manner and knew that she desired me to be her husband after meeting me that first time. We recently celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary. She is very beautiful to me then and even now in many ways. She says that I am a handsome man to her. The most attractive factor about my wife is her total zeal and devotion to God. She knows how to go into warfare for people.

Pastor Mike said...

Maggie Clark Johnson commented on Cornelius Bollier's photo:

"Pastor Mike.. On the Radio this morning it was about a couple that had marriage problems and yes this was a christian station.. The woman said that she drove her husband away by being to demanding.. So she finally let GO.. GOD had to take over and work with the man how he the Lord knows his heart.. which he spoke (the man) saying it was fear.. He worked on the woman too.. She spoke of Galatians and when I got to work.. I opened my bible to find out what he the Lord wanted me to read.. it was then.. he answered my OWN prayer.. am I CRAZY?? He states in the scritpure the word Crazy.. and to follow with FAITH which is GOD"S SIGNED LAW.. this was before the 10 Commandments were even written.. it's GOD PROMISE TO ALL.. FOLLOW FAITH!! 1st and foremost though.. Except Jesus Christ into your heart.. That was the sign above ALL to show the world GOD"S LOVE!! It was JESUS FAITH that he followed his FATHER"S LAW.. and we are ALL SAVED because of this.. "