Thursday, July 1, 2010

Is this Love?

Pastor Mike Igunza July 1 at 6:12pm
"This was a very horrible night". as I remembered. We had just finished eating our dinar in our one bedroom house we had rented with my family. ." Help me..... help me, help me...!!. What is it? What is it? what is the matter?. Just as jumped from my bed running toward the scene to see what was happening to the poor woman. The husband was seriously beating . You will tell me mmmm you will tell me. I just wondered what the man was demanding to hear from his wife. mmmmm you tell me mmm you will tell me as he continued beating her..Stop! stop! I requested the man to stop fighting. That day the wife never slept at her place but went to her relatives. She stayed there for one week. Many people went to her demanding her to divorce her husband. I and my wife continued praying for this beloved family for a week so that God may intervene in their marriage. God revealed to us to plan a day for conciliation and that was on a Saturday. We went to a silent place just four of us. That was I plus my wife and the couple. It was not easy to bring this people together for the wife never wanted to see her husband. She had already carried all her belongings to her home. This was just a hand of God and His mercies. As they came together. The interview began, I requested my wife to pray. Jane, what was the problem?. She beat me.... I don`t want this man! I will never forgive him I am going to our home!" Joseph did you beat Jane? I asked Joseph. Yes,... ask her wife I did so. It took us three hours for this couple to come together again. The husband gave his life to Jesus. Pastor Mike

No comments: