Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Have you tried Jesus

Why are you crying?" what is the problem?. It is my husband''.said the woman. What has happened to your husband? I asked her as she continued crying. ''He says he does not want to see me in his life and I should go back to my family. He wants to marry another wife. Stop crying, my sister, you are not alone for God cares about your life. Lets try Jesus in this your marriage. For God says that He will never forsake you but always be with you. I will pray for you and see how we can reach your husband and talk. Most of marriages break because of no lack dialog. The moment you don`t talk in your family when there is an issue and see how you can solve it. This is a good time for the devil to destroy your happy and lovely family. In most cases you find that husband has not time with the wife all the same the wife does not have time to share with the husband even children. How do you solve issues in your marriage? how long does it take just to sit down and talk. Do you forgive your spouse in case there is a problem? Do you really love him or her?. Why do you want to marry another woman or man? Do you think by marrying another person will solve your problem?. This is impossible my friend. This is not the right way of solving your problems in marriage. You need to talk and solve the issues. God bless you. Pastor Mike

No comments: